Thursday, June 29, 2006

Watch --The Meme

Soccer Dad tagged me with the watch meme: what watch do I wear.

I don't wear a watch.

Its not for biological or health reasons--my wrist does not react badly to leather or metal wristbands.

Its not for mechanical reasons--the watches I've had did not break easily or mysteriously.

At some point I just got out of the habit of wearing a watch.
When I really need to know the time, I just take a look at my cellphone.

I've also developed the habit that when I need to know what time it is, I first try to guess the time--and then look at my cellphone or a nearby clock or the computer.

I'm usually right within 10-15 minutes, which is as accurate as I need.

It's a talent.

Like now.

Some sixth sense tells me its time to end this post.

Uncanny.

I'm tagging:

Herut
I'm Haaretz, Ph.D.
Le Mont De Sisyphe
Psycho Toddler

No comments: