Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Church Of Spock

Rubicon3 has a post about a church that is the only one of its kind in the world--dedicated to the Vulcan philosophy.

The church is in Lynchburg, Virginia--which is also host to:
  • The Fletcher Farm Rhino
  • Lynchburg West End Sinkhole
  • The Dreaming Creek "Troll"
  • "Mags" the Headless Cat
  • The Great Popcorn Blizzard of '58
  • The "Kool-Aid Kar"
  • The World's Ugliest Building
And that is only a partial list.
The Church of Spock may actually be one of the more normal things in Lynchburg.

Read the Rubicon3 post.
Read what other sites Lynchburg has.

Technorati Tag: .

1 comment:

Gail said...

Thank you for the link.

You know, I didn't catch the fact that the Spock church was in Virginia. I live in VA - maybe I should grab my camera and take a ride down to Lynchburg one of these days - I had no idea there were so many interesting things to see there. Sinkholes, headless cats, and folks with Spock ears! Cool!